Effective September 15, 2010, the following adjustments will be made at the consular section of the Embassy of the Republic of Liberia, Berlin Germany. The Consular Section is open from 11:00 am to 2:00pm, Monday to Friday.
Type of Visa
1. There will be two types of visa issued. See below for more details.
Type validation Price Express
i. Single Entry- Three months 75.00 Euros 125.00 Euros
ii. Multiple Journey One Year 150.00Euro 200.00 Euros
iii. Multiple Journey Two Years 300.00Euro 350.00 Euros
renewed will be valid for two years after which time the applicant will have
to obtain the new biometric passport.
Passport renewal fee is 100.00Euros and express is 150.00 Euros
A Visa is required for travellers
The Embassy of the Republic of Liberia presents its compliments to the Federal Foreign Office and to all Diplomatic Missions accredited to the Federal Republic of Germany, Denmark, Norway, Sweden, Austria, and has the honour to inform that effective March 1st 2008, the requirements for obtaining an entry visa to the Republic of Liberia are as follows:
· A valid Passport with a minimum of 6 Months validity.
· A completed visa application form (in addition, a verbal note for Diplomatic Passports).
· One passport-size photograph.
· A letter of invitation, or proof of sponsorship, or a recent bank statement to show evidence of financial status.
· An international Certificate of Yellow fever and other vaccination is required.
· A Medical Insurance coverage for the duration of stay in Liberia.
· All applicants will be subject to interview and may be required to appear in person. Only applicants outside of Germany will be considered for Telephone interview.
· Applicants should ensure that travel arrangements are made only after the visa has been granted.The Liberian Embassy declines all responsibility for losses incurred should the visa be denied.
Processing of visas may take between 5-7 days!!!
Click here to get Visa application form.
RETURN VISAS BY POST: Visa applications by post should include a registered self-addressed envelope with adequate amount of postage stamps for return mail. Applicants can also arrange return mail by courier services.
Commerz Bank Berlin
All Payments should be made by Bank Transfer into Embassy‘s account or by a Cheque made in order of the Liberian Embassy-Visa Section. Kindly attach Payment receipt.
NO CASH WILL BE RECIEVED !!!!!